Generations United’s Global Intergenerational Conference is designed to provide attendees with extensive information about intergenerational programs, practice, policies, research, and evaluation. During the conference, attendees have numerous opportunities to engage in various educational sessions – pre-conferences, site visits, workshops, keynote sessions, peer groups, roundtables and poster sessions.
Conference attendees are eligible to receive up to 4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from Pennsylvania State University.
CEUs have been designed to give recognition to persons continuing their education and keeping up-to-date in their chosen fields or professions.
How It Works
In order to earn credits, you must:
- Complete the online CEU Request Form and submit $30 administrative fee by June 28, 2019.
- Register for and attend the required conference activities. Please note that level of participation varies depending on number of credits requested. See below for details.
- Provide a brief reflection (2-3 paragraphs) on what you learned at the conference by July 15, 2019.
Details & Requirements
- Participation from Wednesday, June 12 (pre-conference and/or site visit) through Friday, June 14, 2019
Includes at least one pre-conference (Bridge Meadows Site Visit, Grandfamilies Pre-conference, and/or Intergenerational Pre-conference), evening reception, and two full conference days (through luncheon on Friday)
- Participation from Wednesday, June 12 (evening reception) through Friday, June 14, 2019
Includes opening reception + two full conference days (through luncheon on Friday)
- Participation at the Grandfamilies Pre-Conference or Intergenerational Pre-Conference on Wednesday, June 12
Note: By registering for required conference activities, you are verifying your attendance and full participation for the amount of credits requested.
For questions about CEU eligibility and requirements, contact:
Emily Patrick, Generations United (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For questions regarding payment, contact:
Alicia Boggio-Hair, Bridge Meadows (email@example.com)