Generations United’s Global Intergenerational Conference is designed to provide attendees with extensive information about intergenerational programs, practice, policies, research, and evaluation. During the course of the conference, attendees have numerous opportunities to engage in various educational sessions–preconferences, site visits, workshops, keynote sessions, roundtables and poster sessions.
Conference attendees are eligible to receive up to 4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from Pennsylvania State University.
CEUs have been designed to give recognition to persons continuing their education and keeping up-to-date in their chosen fields or professions.
How It Works
In order to earn credits, you must:
- Complete the online CEU Request Form, along with your $30 administrative fee, by June 23, 2017
- Write a brief reflection about your experience at the conference and the ways in which you plan to apply the information learned to your work and/or community.
- Email your reflection paper to Emily Patrick (firstname.lastname@example.org) by July 31, 2017.
Details & Requirements
- Participation from the Wed., June 14 (preconference/site visit) – Fri., June 16, 2017
- Includes preconference (Shared-Site Replication Summit, Grandfamilies Forum, and/or Intergenerational Program Tour), opening reception, and two full conference days
- 2-3 page reflection paper
- Participation from the evening of Wed., June 14 (evening reception) – Fri., June 16, 2017
- Includes opening reception + two full conference days
- 1-2 page reflection paper
- Participation at the Grandfamilies Forum on Wednesday, June 14
- 1 page reflection paper
Note: By submitting your reflection paper, you are verifying that the information provided is true, accurate, and complete.
For further discussion about your reflection paper and CEUs, contact:
Dr. Matt Kaplan, Penn State University (email@example.com) or Emily Patrick, Generations United (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For questions regarding payment, contact:
Cathy Feldkamp, St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care (email@example.com)